Saturday, May 28, 2016

Birthday's over

So my birthday was yesterday, Saturday, May 28th and it was completely uneventful. Sadly my eyes were opened on several things and I really dislike this a great deal. :( Aside from this I found out what it was about my hero in this story that is pissing me off and I've started to re-write him so that's a very good thing.

I have also started to outline the second book of this series which is good because it kind of runs in flow with the first book which I've never done before so wish me luck!

Now then. With that being said...

Wednesday, June 1st is the official release of Chevon's Mate and I'm so stinking excited that I can't hardly contain myself! :)

This is the fifth book and the book that gets us one step closer to the very end of the series. In fact the next book, The Royal Mate, is the final book of Space Wars. It's both sad and good at the same time. I'm not saying that I will never go back to Craegin and Imaria, but it will likely be a completely different world if I do. :)

Oh, I just joined Triberr. This is something I've never done before so that's weird for me. LOL

I also started my own small little Tribe there as well. It can be found here: Romance Authors Tribe

So aside from that what are you doing this wonderful early (EARLY) Sunday morning?

<3 April

No comments:

Post a Comment