Monday, May 30, 2016

Have so much to do

I have so much to do and not nearly enough time to do it. I know, I know, everyone says that but its true.

Let's see what is on my to-do list?

Well...

Here it goes...

I have to finish the following stories...

From my new series - Dark Lovers (still in works on series name)


  • His Mafia Princess
  • (start) His Lost Love


Some more as well. :) There are more....

from secret series 1 


  • self edit book 1
  • finish book 2


from secret series 2


  • book 1 has been accepted by a publisher, more to come on this later!!
  • finish book 2


from secret series 3


  • wait on edits for book 1
  • self edit book 2
  • self edit book 3
  • self edit book 4
  • finish book 5


from secret series 4 


  • book 1 has been accepted by a publisher!! more to come later!!! 
  • wait on edits for book 2 from Avril
  • wait on edits for book 3 from Avril
  • wait on edits for book 4 from Avril
  • wait on edits for book 5 from Avril
  • wait on edits for book 6 from Avril


So there is LOTS going on right now!!!

So yes. Holy shit now that I've written that all out I realize how much I have to do. Crap, why am I on Facebook and why for the love of Pete am I chatting?

I need to get my butt back to work!

Toodles darlings! :) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment